Re: [AMBER-Developers] Current amber CVS test fails

From: case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 07:55:27 -0500

On Thu, Mar 11, 2010, steinbrt.rci.rutgers.edu wrote:

> here's the patch, since I cant check in stuff anymore.

For everyone:

1. Always send patches as attachments, *not* in line in email, since your
email client (or mine) is likely to mangle things badly.

2. use "cvs diff -u" to create a proper patch, that includes the "+++" and "---"
lines.

3. Do your best to make diffs against the current source.

I have applied Thomas' patch by hand, since it was a very simple one, but
in other cases I would not be able to do so.

...thanks...dac