RE: [AMBER-Developers] Current amber CVS test fails

From: Ross Walker <ross.rosswalker.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 11:10:14 -0800

Yes please do. This came because I copied this from the pmemd implementation
I did where mdout is an integer set to 6. Sorry!

This would have shown up as an undeclared variable if it wasn't in the
files.h header file so more arguments for things in modules and only made
public if they need to be and using the use XXX, only :: syntax...

Oh well, ho hummm..

All the best
Ross