Re: [AMBER-Developers] Current amber CVS test fails

From: case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 11:45:20 -0500

On Wed, Mar 10, 2010, Mark Williamson wrote:
> Generally with "-np 2" the following are real fails:
>
> test/ti_decomp/ti_decomp_1.out.dif
> test/ti_decomp/ti_decomp_2.out.dif
> test/gb_rna

I don't see any errors in gb_rna at either the "-np 2" or "-np 4" levels.
Do you mean you get these errors with your code, or with what is in CVS?
If the latter, can you give compiler details?

> and with "-np 4", the following *extra* are real fails:
>
> test/softcore/ (pretty much all the restarts)

Thomas should look at these; it's not just roundoff error, but it's weird
that the output files match, and not the restarts.

....dac