Re: [AMBER-Developers] PMEMD missing type?

From: Robert Duke <rduke.email.unc.edu>
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2010 15:17:54 -0500

Hmmm,
I a going to guess that Ross' group munging the code has got something
dinked up, which is easy on some of these issues. If somebody pulled a use
on prmtop_dat_mod, that could explain this, and is the likely source of
grief. I'll let Ross & Co. fix it... This sort of problem can arise
because new code introduces module dependency conflicts; enough to make me
lust for C++ again sometimes...
Regards - Bob