Re: [AMBER-Developers] configure_openmpi

From: Lachele Foley <lfoley.ccrc.uga.edu>
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 2010 10:54:26 -0500

The thing I didn't get, and still don't, is why there is a compile instruction that calls mpif77 on code that contains F90-specific internal text. That's what, best I could tell from the error messages, happened with my build: mpif77 complained that it was being asked to compile fortran-90 code. That's what confused me.

:-) Lachele
--
B. Lachele Foley, PhD '92,'02
Assistant Research Scientist