Re: [AMBER-Developers] sander arpack undefined reference to second_

From: Gustavo Seabra <gustavo.seabra.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 15:29:18 -0300

I see exactly the same thing here, compiling with gcc/gfortran:

$ gfortran --version
GNU Fortran (GCC) 4.3.4 20090804 (release) 1

lib]$ uname -a
CYGWIN_NT-6.0 Home-Desktop 1.7.0(0.218/5/3) 2009-12-04 17:08 i686 Cygwin

lib]$ nm libnab.a | grep second
         U _seconds
         U _seconds
         U _seconds
         U _arsecond_
0000d740 T _seconds

Compilation works fine, though, and now only stops at mm_pbsa. (see
separate thread.)

Cheers,
Gustavo Seabra
Professor Adjunto