Re: [AMBER-Developers] constant pH setup in sleap

From: Wei Zhang <zgjzweig.gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2010 14:49:33 -0600

Hi All,

   Just fixed the bug of reading frcmod.constph and checked in.
Sorry it took so long.

   Just in case you are interested: the bug rises because there is
an extra empty line between title and the angle section. i.e:

Force field modifcations for titrations

ANGLE

Of all the frcmod files under amber11/dat/leap/parm, frcmod.constph
is the only one in this format. (In all other frcmod files, the first section
is immediately following the title, thus we might consider change frcmod.constph
too)

   Sincerely,

   Wei