Re: [AMBER-Developers] General test failure question

From: case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2010 11:27:30 -0500

On Fri, Feb 26, 2010, Ben Roberts wrote:

> OK, following feedback, I've started working on this kind of thing,
> beginning in the nab makefile.

I think nab is probably the *last* thing to work on, since its test suite,
dating from the mid-90's, is the least like any other. You'll get the
smallest return for effort there than in the other parts of the test suite.

I'd also argue that, given we are already at the extended time for
feature-freeze, that improvements to the test suite be incremental.

...dac