Re: [AMBER-Developers] Re: problem compiling new checkout

From: Tyler Luchko <tluchko.rci.rutgers.edu>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 15:58:29 -0500

RISM is now being built into NAB and won't compile without 'rism="yes"'.
  Previously, RISM was only available in SANDER and was compiled into a
separate executable, sander.RISM. The -3drism configure flag just built
the FFTW-2.1.5 library that RISM needs. If MKL was used then an MKL
enabled version was built into a different library. The NAB makefile
doesn't know how to handle this MKL version yet so I have disabled this
feature in the configure script for now.

Currently, the FFTW-2.1.5 libraries will always be built as they are
necessary for NAB.

Tyler