Re: [AMBER-Developers] mpif77 & Fortran 90

From: Lachele Foley <lfoley.ccrc.uga.edu>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 15:54:34 -0500

And, to answer this:

> Is there a reason you can't rebuild your MPI?

Rebuilding the mpi takes an hour or so (the compile), plus re-reading the docs to be sure I didn't miss anything else that might be important and risking missing something anyway and having to redo it all. Setting a symlink takes 10 seconds. I have loads to do. It's not that I can't, but I resist anything that isn't absolutely necessary.

:-) Lachele
--
B. Lachele Foley, PhD '92,'02
Assistant Research Scientist