[AMBER-Developers] parallel sander QMMM tests broken?

From: case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 08:35:11 -0500

For me, with the current (Feb. 16) CVS, the test.parallel.QMMM tests fail.
Jobs get an MPI_Abort after printing "TOTAL SIZE OF NONBOND LIST".
Mail from Kim suggests that these were working on Feb. 13 or so.

My tests were on MacOSX, gfortran 4.4.0, openmpi. It would be of interest
to know if others do *not* see this problem. And, of course, debug volunteers
are most welcome.

As an aside: I have *not* turned off any CVS access. It is likely that things
will continue to be "open" until about Feb. 25, but these are tentative plans.
Please try to get your commits in as soon as possible, and please be careful.

...thx...dac