Re: [AMBER-Developers] ambpdb -aatm prints nulls in output PDB

From: Ben Roberts <roberts.qtp.ufl.edu>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 18:34:07 -0500

Hi Tom,

Thanks for the report.

I've committed a patch that sets "element" to " " in the aatm case. I
thought that might be safer, as it ensures that the lines are the same
length, and we don't risk failing to print the element info in cases
where it is defined.

I hope that's satisfactory. Let us know if more problems arise.

Thanks,
Ben