Re: [AMBER-Developers] Scalar vs. array mix-up in QMGB

From: Ben Roberts <roberts.qtp.ufl.edu>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 13:32:00 -0500

Right you are. I got colons and commas confused in my head.

I didn't get any warnings when I tried that, but I got a whole bunch of
new errors complaining about scalars vs arrays in different routines.
Then I decided to rebuild the whole thing, to tackle a different problem
(a crash that went into bug #124 on the Bugzilla). I'll look into this
one more later. I haven't made any changes in CVS as yet.

Ben