Re: [AMBER-Developers] CVS Tree is locked

From: case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2010 17:51:22 -0500

On Fri, Jan 29, 2010, Ross Walker wrote:

> fortcom: Error: _ncsu-umbrella.f, line 123: This module file was not
> generated by any release of this compiler. [NETCDF]
> use netcdf, only : nf90_double, nf90_float

You need to do a "make realclean" in amber11/src. I think the cleanup
in "realclean" should be moved to "clean" -- it doesn't take long to re-create
the netcdf stuff. Note: this has been around for a long time, and probably
doesn't reflect any recent checkins to CVS.

> There are also numerous issues with PBSA right now and particularly the test
> cases

For me, all but one of the pbsa test cases passes, and the one that fails
doesn't break the test suite.

...dac