Re: [AMBER-Developers] CVS Tree is locked

From: Tyler Luchko <tluchko.rci.rutgers.edu>
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2010 17:19:49 -0500

Hi Ross,

At least one problem is my fault. If you comment out line 238 of
rdparm.f to read

! initprmtop = .true.

The sander test cases should function properly again.

I did run the test cases before submitting but it would seem that the
recompile didn't pick up the changes for some reason. I only discovered
this problem after doing a cvs update -ACPd and

make clean
make uninstall
make -f Makefile_at clean
make -f Makefile_at uninstall

and compiling from scratch. It is time consuming so I don't do it as
often as I should.

Sorry,

Tyler