Re: [AMBER-Developers] DFTB test in Amber 11 - seg fault

From: Ben Roberts <roberts.qtp.ufl.edu>
Date: Tue, 05 Jan 2010 21:19:41 -0500

Thanks Jason. Unfortunately (or perhaps fortunately, since at least it's
within our power to fix), removing MKL doesn't help in this instance. At
least it's one less source of complexity.

Incidentally, I turned on some verbose warning options for icc and
ifort. I'll begin by trawling through those logs and seeing if anything
looks relevant. I did get a lot of warnings, but I'm not sure how
serious any of them are.