Re: [AMBER-Developers] configure/BINTRAJ

From: Lachele Foley <lfoley.ccrc.uga.edu>
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2009 14:18:23 -0500

> This seems dangerous and counter-intuitive. Should we just always configure
> netcdf itself (unless -nobintraj is requested)? Is there something I am
> missing here?

Is this in any way related to my issue of DBINTRAJ being in the compiler list even if netcdf fails? If it's too twisty to make all the scenarios work, then a configure-fail instruction would be sufficient for my situation -- something to the effect of "Sorry, netcdf cannot be configured on your system. Please re-run configure with the -nobintraj option." If that means there can't be a parallel AT, add a sentence about that, too.

:-) Lachele
--
B. Lachele Foley, PhD '92,'02
Assistant Research Scientist