Re: [AMBER-Developers] lmod xmin problems with sander and sqm

From: case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 09:11:03 -0500

On Thu, Dec 10, 2009, Andreas Goetz wrote:

> The SCF has been tightly converged in all cases. Not perfect but quite
> good agreement I would say. I will see if I can get hold of atomic units
> data since this would eliminate all potential differences that might
> stem from the use of different physical constants.

Talk to Ross about this! Unlike ab initio models, conventional
semiempirical models are *defined* in eV units, and one cannot really avoid
consideration of physical constants if extremely accurate comparisons are to
be made.

Nevertheless, your results convince me that we are doing OK with sqm.

...dac