[AMBER-Developers] latest release candidate for AmberTools 1.3

From: case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2009 09:53:25 -0500

I have placed the current release candidate here:

  http://ambermd.org/downloads/AmberTools.04dec09.tar.bz2

I think we are getting close! As usual, it is like pulling teeth to get
anyone to look at and update the documentation. I may have to just lock
all developers in a room at the January meeting and require a certain number
of updates before allowing them out. But please make changes now if you can.
As I have mentioned before, this is an excellent opportunity for students
and post-docs to gain some recognition outside their own group by contributing
to a common project.

...thx...dac