Re: [AMBER-Developers] test request for ambertools and Snow Leopard 64 bits kernel

From: Volodymyr Babin <vbabin.ncsu.edu>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 21:51:22 -0500 (EST)

Hi Ben,

thank you for the work you've done. I am not the bondtype author,
but enjoyed playing with it and hence the curiosity regarding the
possible bug. Could you please 'cvs update -d' in src/antechamber,
then 'make bondtype.orig' and try it instead of the 'bondtype'
[just to rule out few more possibilities].

Best,

Volodymyr