Re: [AMBER-Developers] test request for ambertools and Snow Leopard 64 bits kernel

From: Volodymyr Babin <vbabin.ncsu.edu>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2009 11:36:37 -0500 (EST)

Hi everyone,

I don't have the OS around unfortunately to try it myself.
You could try to run [change -pf yes to -pf no first]

/Applications/Amber11/intel-mkl/bin/bondtype -j full \
 -i ANTECHAMBER_BOND_TYPE.AC0 -o ANTECHAMBER_BOND_TYPE.AC -f ac

manually and examine the output if it is wrong indeed (to rule out
some parsing errors). You could then try to nail it down further
by injecting 'printf()' statements around. Alternatively, I could
take a look if someone could give me a (temporary) shell at a leopard.

Best,

Volodymyr