Re: [AMBER-Developers] pbsa amber compilation error

From: MengJuei Hsieh <mengjueh.uci.edu>
Date: Sun, 01 Nov 2009 13:54:48 -0800

Hi,

For me, gfortran 4.5* is the only available free fortran 90 compiler that
runs natively in Mac OS X 10.6 so I don't have too many choices for now.
This situation might change after g95 developer get time to release a
official patch for Mac OS X 10.6. As to the compilation problem mentioned
earlier in this thread, I probably won't report since it works for me (I
have the latest snapshot version, which is newer than 20090910).

Best,
--
Mengjuei Hsieh, Molecular Biology & Biochem, Univ. of California Irvine.