Re: [AMBER-Developers] ptraj errors

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Oct 2009 19:34:17 -0400

Trajectory files are now created, but I'm still getting the same floating
point exception that I was getting before. Sometimes it prevents the
creation of the output, and other times it doesn't (though I don't know the
exact conditions of either case, the floating point exception always
appears). I've put the three files (mdcrd, prmtop, and ptraj input) that
caused this error in http://qtp.ufl.edu/~swails/ptraj_files/ (since I don't
know how appropriate it is to attach files to emails sent to the listserv).
 Any ideas?
Thanks,
Jason Swails