Re: [AMBER-Developers] possible fix for failures with compiling amber using Intel MKL

From: MengJuei Hsieh <mengjueh.uci.edu>
Date: Thu, 01 Oct 2009 17:46:24 -0700

I am responsible for this flag, I added this long time ago for linking
'Accelerate' framework from Apple. If MKL is currently unhappy about the
second, you should add this to the fppflags variable in the configure
script.

Best,
--
Mengjuei Hsieh, Molecular Biology & Biochem, Univ. of California Irvine.