[AMBER-Developers] RE: qmmm_div in amber10

From: Ross Walker <ross.rosswalker.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2009 02:49:49 +0100

ARRRGGHHHH!!! I knew I was not going mad!!! The CVS tree is all links to the
dcqtp directory so when I updated it in AMBER 11 it went and modified
everything in AMBER10 as well. Hence why the AMBER 10 tree no longer
represents the release version of the code.

If nobody objects to this I plan to remove all the dcqtp links and try to
move the AMBER10 tree back to being the AMBER10 release.

I am assuming that just deleting the amber10/src/dcqtp directory in the tree
and replacing it with ../../dcqtp will work fine? Does anybody know if this
is likely to cause problems?

Any better suggestions? I am assuming it will keep the history information
intact but maybe not. I will also remove all the links for AMBER11 and put
the dcqtp directory directly in the AMBER11 tree since past experience has
shown what a disaster links in the cvs tree can be.

Objections?

All the best

Ross