RE: [AMBER-Developers] Adding mdwrit to minimisation?

From: Ross Walker <ross.rosswalker.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2009 21:34:06 +0100

Hi Ben,

I think this would be useful and should probably be done in the same way a
negative ntwr works write now. E.g sequentially numbered restart files every
abs(ntwr) steps. It should be fairly simple to do I think. Just find where
the minimization writes a restart file at the end and have it call an
equivalent routine after the coordinates have been updated in runmin based
on the value of ntwr with the filename based on whether ntwr is positive or
negative.

All the best
Ross