Re: [AMBER-Developers] significant changes in the QM/MM part of sander

From: Ben Roberts <roberts.qtp.ufl.edu>
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2009 16:15:13 +0100

Hi,

I just tried downloading the new changes and doing "Make clean" etc. I
get this message in src/sander:

[roberts.linx64 sander]$ make clean
/bin/rm -f sander sander.LES ambmask sander.MPI sander.LES.MPI
/bin/rm -f *.o
/bin/rm -f _*.f
/bin/rm -f *.mod
/bin/rm -f *.d
/bin/rm -f *nbflag
/bin/rm depend; make depend
make[1]: Entering directory `/scr/wukong_2/roberts/apps/amber11/src/
sander'
Makefile:347: depend: No such file or directory
./makedepend > depend
No file name associated with module stack
make[1]: *** [depend] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/scr/wukong_2/roberts/apps/amber11/src/
sander'
make: *** [clean] Error 2

Since I can't see a reference to "stack" in the makedepend script, I'm
not entirely sure what's up here. Can anyone advise?

Cheers,
Ben

On 3/8/2009, at 3:45 p.m., case wrote:

> Just a note: Ross and I have made a largish cleanup of the files in
> the
> sander and sqm directories. You will probably need to do a cvs update
> of everything, and re-run configure_amber and configure_at.
>
> Also, files that used to be present in both the sander and sqm
> directories are
> now only in sqm. If you have modifications that are not checked in
> (to qm2_*
> files), you may need to copy those files to the sqm directory, and
> check them
> in from there.
>
> ...thx...dac

Benjamin P. Roberts
Postdoctoral Research Associate
Quantum Theory Project
University of Florida
2301 New Physics Building #92
PO Box 118435
Gainesville FL 32611-8435
USA
Phone: +1 352 392 6712
Cell:  +1 352 222 3677
Member of the Royal Australian Chemical Institute
and of the American Chemical Society