Re: [AMBER-Developers] Possible bug with ntt=3 and ntr=1 - PossibleFix for PMEMD.

From: Robert Duke <rduke.email.unc.edu>
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2009 00:00:39 +0100

Hi Ross,
In regard to all this stuff, pmemd 10 just replicates sander 10. So if you
guys have a bug, I have a bug, and whatever fix you apply for 11, it should
move over into pmemd. I have not been working in the pmemd tree for a
while, so feel free to just do what is needed. I think this stuff is
outside any areas critical to performance. I think my response is pretty
obvious, but you said you were looking for comments from me...
- Bob