Re: [AMBER-Developers] start of files for a new "ff09" force field

From: Carlos Simmerling <carlos.simmerling.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2009 15:49:08 +0100

thanks Dave,
we also have some of our own updated side chain torsions, and I hope by the
end of the summer to have slightly tweaked protein backbone dihedral
parameters too. regarding HN in arg and lys, we've been using modified
intrinsic radii for them so may want to change the radii as well, although
we should redo the tests with your new params and see if the explicit
solvent vs GB differences hold up there too.
carlos