[AMBER-Developers] CVS Tree Fixed

From: Ross Walker <ross.rosswalker.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 21:53:01 +0100

Hi All,

I have fixed the CVS tree:

----------------------------
revision 10.20
date: 2009/05/22 19:16:17; author: rcw; state: Exp; lines: +361 -76
RCW: Reverse commit by Jianliu on May 13 that hosed runmd.f and thus most of
sander. I have reverted runmd to r10.16 and lsc_init and lsc_xp to r10.0.
This completely undoes the LSC-IVR updates that will have to be done again.
This time correctly and with proper testing and without blowing away about 6
months of other peoples changes.
----------------------------

I STRONGLY suggest that everybody who is using AMBER 11 updates their trees
and then does a full make clean and a recompile.

The test cases currently all pass in both serial and parallel (with a few
minor diffs) with the exception of:

/test/ti_decomp which has several failures that look more than simple round
off.

Have a good weekend everyone.

All the best
Ross