Re: [AMBER-Developers] Suspension of CVS Checkins

From: David A. Case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 12:59:58 +0100

On Thu, May 21, 2009, Ross Walker wrote:

> The majority of the changes would appear to be benign however someone would
> appear to have totally hosed runmd.f.

Thomas and Tyler are looking into this, but it happened at a bad time, since
Thomas is on his way to San Diego. I think the main problem is the 5/13
commit by Jian Li, which somehow was based on a earlier version of runmd, and
so undid an unknown number of other commits.

I undid the changes from 10.16 to 10.17, and that seemed to work for serial
stuff, but I am travelling myself, and didn't have a chance to check
parallel runs.

I suspect a good thing to start with is this:

   cvs update -j10.17 -j10.16 runmd.f

but right now I can't contact cvs.ambermd.org.

....dac