[AMBER-Developers] Delete old glycam stuff

From: Lachele Foley <lfoley.ccrc.uga.edu>
Date: Tue, 12 May 2009 15:41:31 +0100

Hi!

A colleague found some old glycam information in the bowels of Chimera. So, I spoke to Eric. He said the info came from amber10, and, sure enough, it was there, too. It's still in amber11.

I don't know if the information is being used anywhere, but it probably shouldn't be used by anyone. I doubt it's worth a bugfix, but should probably disappear from future releases. The location is:

$AMBERHOME/dat/contrib/glycam/

This information has been superseded by information in various locations in:

$AMBERHOME/dat/leap/

Would it be awful just to (re)move the dat/contrib/glycam directory and see if anything breaks?

:-) Lachele
--
B. Lachele Foley, PhD '92,'02
Assistant Research Scientist