Re: [AMBER-Developers] How are coordinates managed? (and using the WIki)

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2009 20:25:55 +0100

Hi,

On Mon, Apr 6, 2009 at 10:48 AM, Joe Krahn <krahn.niehs.nih.gov> wrote:

> Also, I started a File Format section on the Wiki, with a side-bar link. It
> is incomplete (i.e. what is TEMP0 in the restart file?) When it is more
> complete, maybe it can get added to the manual.
>
> Temp0 in the restart file is only written in replica exchange calculations.
It is simply the target replica temperature of that coordinate set. This is
read in when one restarts a replica exchange run and used to set up the
target replica temperatures when irest=1 (when irest=0 the target
temperatures in the input files are used).

-Dan

--
Daniel R. Roe, Ph.D.
Research Chemist