Re: [AMBER-Developers] Amber coding standards

From: Volodymyr Babin <vbabin.ncsu.edu>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 15:29:02 +0100

Hi everyone,

another option is to use the preprocessor

#ifdef ASSUME_PROPER_FORTRAN
#else /* less good one */
#endif /* ASSUME_PROPER_FORTRAN */

and set ASSUME_PROPER_FORTRAN as needed in the configure script.

Yet another way to fully fix this and similar issues is to
convert everything to ansi C, for example.

Have a great day,

Volodymyr