Re: [AMBER-Developers] Experimental Ptraj Code - To Speed Up Trajectory Reading

From: Eric Absgarten <eabsgarten.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 22:32:55 -0500

Hey Adrian,

Yes, I checked it in. It doesn't compile by default with the new code.

If you want to compile ptraj with the new code cd into src/ptraj

and change the Makefile line from: (Adding the -D flags turns it on)
.c.o:
        $(CC) -c $(CFLAGS) $(CPPFLAGS) -o $. $<

.c.o:
        $(CC) -DEXPFRAME -DEXPHO -c $(CFLAGS) $(CPPFLAGS) -o $. $<

Then just compile ambertools as normal e.g. make -f Makefile_at
and then new version of ptraj will be in the exe directory.

Alternatively you could cd into src/ptraj and type make
and then the binary is in src/ptraj/ptraj instead of exe/ptraj
.