Re: [AMBER-Developers] FW: TACC Training: Large Scale Molecular Dynamics Simulations of Biomolecules using Desmond

From: Ken Merz <merz.qtp.ufl.edu>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 20:22:51 -0500

Hi,
  Another reason why we should have an AMBER user group meeting I
think. Kennie

On 10 Feb 2009, at 6:52 PM, Ross Walker wrote:

> This might be of interest to some of you...

Professor Kenneth M. Merz, Jr.
Department of Chemistry
Quantum Theory Project
2328 New Physics Building
PO Box 118435
University of Florida
Gainesville, Florida 32611-8435

e-mail: merz.qtp.ufl.edu
http://www.qtp.ufl.edu/~merz

Phone: 352-392-6973
FAX: 352-392-8722
Cell: 814-360-0376

“Rule one: Never allow a crisis to go to waste. They are opportunities
to do big things.”

Mr. Rahm Emanuel