Re: amber-developers: Extra Points Calculation

From: Lachele Foley <lfoley.ccrc.uga.edu>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 16:23:45 -0500

OK... so... maybe the issue is something like a "vacuum bubble," but I didn't think that happened with minimizations. in fact, I had thought, often to my dismay, that it was not possible to do periodic conditions with a minimization. Have I just been lucky so far and never seen it?

:-) Lachele
--
B. Lachele Foley, PhD '92,'02
Assistant Research Scientist