Re: amber-developers: Extra Points Calculation

From: Lachele Foley <lfoley.ccrc.uga.edu>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 09:41:12 -0500

> understand the exact storage requirement, and get data organized in such a
> manner as to increase cache utilization

Yes. Good idea. Of course. I'm all for efficient resource use. I was wondering how hard it would be to implement a dynamic sort of allocation in this situation. Seems it ought to be possible, but my last significant fortran was back in... oh... 1987, and there wasn't much of it even then.

> but if someone wants to shoot me a
> copy of the runfiles, I will see what it does in pmemd.

Will do, in just a moment.

:-) Lachele
--
B. Lachele Foley, PhD '92,'02