Re: amber-developers: Extra Points Calculation

From: David A. Case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 07:08:11 -0500

On Mon, Nov 10, 2008, Volodymyr Babin wrote:

> please see the patch for cvs sander attached. Does it
> look harmless enough to be committed?

Does it solve Lachele's problem (the sucrose_EP test case)? As far as I can
see, that example does not include any "LP" atoms, and I don't think we should
be expanding to that...my recollection was that "LP" atoms (still found in
some old parameter/topology files) were *not* treated as extra points, but as
real atoms.

I tried to expand the size of max14 (not as much as you did), and was still
getting segfaults on Lachele's example. But it is great if your fix works.

...dac