amber-developers: Busted mt19937.f with gfortran in parallel.

From: Ross Walker <ross.rosswalker.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 15:43:59 -0800

Okay, looking further into this it seems that the mt19937 module is only
used by some of the NCSU code and the routine causing the problem here is
the function

random_int32

Which as far as I can tell is NOT legal fortran due to it trying to stuff
int*8 values into int*4 variables. However, since this is only used by
Volodymyr code I thought I'd let him look at this first before I hack the
code about to see if he can see a simple solution.

All the best
Ross