Fwd: amber-developers: Re: [Fwd: input coords for REMD in Amber9]

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2008 15:30:44 -0400

Hi everyone,

I'm forwarding around this patch again that fixes restart behavior
during replica runs in Amber 9. Both Holger and I have tested it now
and if no one objects I think it may be good to have on the bugfix
page. A full explanation of the problem and solution is below. If
anyone catches any mistakes definitely let me know.
Take care,
-Dan