amber-developers: Re: PMEMD 10 patch 2

From: David A. Case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2008 18:07:01 -0400

On Thu, Oct 02, 2008, Robert Duke wrote:

> I have not figured out who is really maintaining the web site these days,
> but I did just release a patch to the mailing list (perhaps not an approved
> mechanism, but it certainly gets the attention of anyone that might be
> waiting for something...). Anyway, if whoever is maintaining the web site
> can add the new patch as well as the new interconnect file (not sure how
> you do that within a patch context...), I would appreciate it.

Thanks for doing this. I've entered the patch and interconnect file into
amber11 CVS, so we will have it going forward.

Does anyone know how to make a patch file that adds a file (rather than
updating an existing file?) If we can make Bob's changes into patch input,
that would certainly simplify things. The web site is under CVS control, just
like the code, so it can be updated by anyone with commit rights. I'm happy
to do it, but am hoping for some help with the patch input syntax.

...thx...dac