RE: amber-developers: dsum_tol and shake tolerance on energy conservation (another example)

From: Ross Walker <ross.rosswalker.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 05:22:48 -0700

Hi Volodymyr,

So dsum_tol of 10-6 improves things here but I am shocked at how bad the
energy conservation is here. Was this system properly equilibrated? Is the
density good for the starting coordinates. I know 2fs time step can
sometimes affect energy conservation but it generally isn't that bad.

All the best
Ross