amber-developers: Possible bug in mm_pbsa

From: Junmei Wang <junmwang.yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 08:43:58 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

When I ran mm_pbsa.pl (amber10 and amber11) for a protein complex (using delphi), I always found a warning message saying the net charge of the ligand is not an integer. At the beginning I though it was something wrong with the charge file, but I ended up finding the pdb files generated by mm_pbsa.pl are not good: one atom name is missing and another atom name showing up twice. Because the output of delphi are automatically deleted, it is rather difficult to catch this bug.

Best

Junmei