amber-developers: AmberTools1.1 and 1.2(?)

From: David A. Case <case.scripps.edu>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 16:22:55 -0700

Hi everyone:

As you might have noticed, I posted AmberTools1.1 on the ambermd.org web site.
However, before I had the chance to advertise this on the amber or CCL sites,
Ross found and fixed some major problems to mopac. I'm thinking that these
are important enough to make up (soon) a version 1.2. As a result, I'm
keeping the CVS tree frozen for just a little while longer.

As before, if there are AmberTools updates that you are really sure
about, email them to Scott and me. Please hold off on other changes
(including Amber11 changes) for a few more days.

Comments about what should or should not be in AmberTools-1.2 are welcome.

...thanks...dave