amber-developers: fillratio

From: Adrian Roitberg <roitberg.qtp.ufl.edu>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 17:18:26 -0400

Dear all,

I'm trying to run mm_pbsa to do some PB calculations, (it works fine
with GB) but I get an error about the fillratio being too small. It
is set to 2.0 as a default and I want to change it to 3 for smaller
grid sizes. I have tried to change the fillratio flag in the input file,
but even though I do not get an error,
it simply does not use the read value. I can change the code by hand
(amber9/src/pbsa/is_init.f) but this of course defeats the purpose of an
input ;-)

Does anyone know what is going on ?

Thanks !
a.