amber-developers: Patch for REMD bug with nmropt>0

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 15:56:44 -0400

Hi All,

Recently it was brought to my attention that when running a REMD job
with nmropt>0 the temperature of each replica would remain the same
even after exchanges occurred. I have found that this is because the
modwt() routine in nmr.f resets values such as temp0 to their initial
values if they were not changed. I am attaching a patch that addresses
this issue by forcing modwt() to reinitialize values (like temp0)
after exchanges. I have tested this with the most recent version of
amber10 (patched through bugfix 6) and it seems to work fine. Please
let me know if there are any issues.

-Dan

--
Daniel R. Roe, Ph.D.