Re: amber-developers: Testing Amber Tools

From: David A. Case <case.scripps.edu>
Date: Thu, 8 May 2008 10:45:01 -0700

On Thu, May 08, 2008, Scott Brozell wrote:

[more about C++]....

I suggest that we move on from this topic. Nothing is being accomplished,
beyond getting people mad at each other.

There is no chance that NAB will become C++, and no chance that dock or gleap
will become not C++. Since no one is available to work on bondtype.C or
elsize.cc (where you have C++ code in what is otherwise a "C" environment),
discussion about changes in their status are moot.

...dac