Re: amber-developers: DFTB file CM3_PARAMETERS.DAT?

From: Gustavo Seabra <gustavo.seabra.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 1 May 2008 16:48:54 -0400

Hi Dave,

I just confirmed: This file is *not* in the Amber11 tree, and it was
not in the Amber10 tree either, for some reason. I just uploaded the
file to the Amber11 CVS tree. I also assume the file wasn't
distributed with Amber10, right? Can we post it somewhere in the
website, so users can download it?

Gustavo.