Re: amber-developers: unformatted restart files

From: Mengjuei Hsieh <mengjueh.uci.edu>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 13:25:56 -0700

Hi,

I might be the only person that uses unformatted restart file
everyday. I am okay with axing it from the Amber10. However I do wish
to have binary restart with netcdf support (that would be great!). It
also would be great if we have plan to save previous velocity in the
restart as well :-) .

Just my $0.02
Bests,
--